Residential Contractor Resources
MRCA is proud to support residential roofing contractors, and continues to develop programs and services specifically for you. Below is a sample of materials available to help your business prosper.
News You Can Use from Midwest Roofer
Midwest Roofer is a bi-monthly publication that contains a variety of articles to help contractors stay on top of the latest trends and developments. Each issue includes a column a specifically for residential contractors. MR also provides excellent advertising opportunities for manufacturers and distributors who want to reach top roofing contractors throughout the Midwest.
- Sustainable Solutions Are Paving The Way, Bert Elliott, Owens Corning (June 2013)
- Selling Roof Maintenance To Home Owners, Phil Diederich, Waukegan Roofing Co., Inc. (April 2013)
- Dramatic Changes Seen In Asphalt Roof Shingles, John Reese, Reese Wholesale (February 2013)
- Impact Resistant Shingles Penetrate Residential Market, Bill Seibert, Fisher Roofing (August 2012)
- It S Vital To Track Insurance And Weather, Bill Seibert, Fisher Roofing (June 2012)
Safety Resources for Residential Contractors
MRCA provides members with monthly safety materials in English and Spanish to help meet the minimum OSHA requirement. In a recent survey, MRCA learned that 87% of their membership incorporates this information into their safety program.
Read more about member benefits and how to join.
Business Management Forms
MRCA offers an array of business forms that can be customized with your company logo and address. A few examples of the types of forms are listed below. Additional forms are included with membership.
- Residential Roofing Limited Workmanship Warranty
- Residential Roof Historical Record Form
- Residential Roof Inspection Form
Read more about member benefits or call 800.497.6722 to speak to a member service specialist.