Mobile WebSuite2: Now You Can Add, Edit or View Tickler Notes
When you access WebSuite2 using your mobile phone, you are presented with an interface that is streamlined for accessing data on-the-go. If you have not checked it out, be sure to! It makes finding members (and calling, emailing or mapping directions to their office) a snap.
Most recently, we added the ability to easily add, edit or view Tickler Notes when viewing a Contact.
Let's say you're making house calls to members or prospective members. You can track your visit notes and keep a communication log by saving Tickler Notes on each Contact record.
You can also set follow-up reminder alerts as you create each Tickler Note. The system will automatically email you and/or others a reminder at a future date.
- Log into WebSuite2 on a mobile phone (not a tablet).
- Click the 'Find a Contact' button.
- Enter some search criteria (last name, first or company, etc.).
- Click on the desired Contact in the list of search results.
- You'll see the Contact details. At the bottom, note the new buttons that are yellow (like the Tickler Notes).
- Click 'Add Tickler Note' to add a new one. Or, click 'View Tickler Notes' to view existing notes.
- When viewing the existing notes, you can tap a note in order to edit it.
Need help? Feel free to give us a call.